Monday, August 03, 2009

Shakopee Derby Days

I hope everyone had a great weekend - the Eidsmoe's sure did! Saturday afternoon we headed out to Shakopee Derby Days. Here are some pictures that we took - sorry that they aren't the greatest quality.

Brevin did have a great time at the petting zoo. There were cows, horses, geese, rabbits, goats and chickens. The goats loved Brevin and followed him around - it was cute to watch - and he had fun brushing one of the horses! Bernt had a hard time getting any pictures because Brevin's "petting" was a one second touch :)


Ellie loves to swing!


Shakopee has a rally cool playground. This was our first time experiencing it, but I know it won't be the last! Brevin loves climbing and he went up and down the steps to the slide at least 20 times before he finally went down.

He got Elmo painted on his arm - the boy loves him some Sesame Street! Unce JJ also made an appearance to hang out with us. Brevin sure does love his uncle :)

Daddy and his little girl.

Getting ready to head home. Spidey was compliments of Uncle JJ, and Brev absolutely loves it! He was really excited that he got a sucker, too!

We headed to church Sunday morning - it was sure nice to be back. We've been out of town the majority of Sundays so far this summer. We went to Eden Prairie Center after church to check out the sales at Kohl's and Children's Place. I was able to find some great deals on summer clothes for the kids next summer - I love great deals! I also got my haircut, something I've been looking forward to for awhile now. I'll have to take a picture and post it tomorrow because I'm sure you're all just dying to see it!

House cleaning calls, and since Ellie is sleeping and Brevin is watch Elmo's Christmas Countdown (for whatever reason, he's obsessed with this movie right now - we've watched it the past 3 days now!) I should take advantage of the free time.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Great pictures! I just love Ello's happy face. What felicity!

(Just listened to the audio book of Pride and Prejudice. Fun word.)

Em