Tuesday, September 15, 2009

And The Winner Is...


JORDAN!

My guilty pleasure for the summer, Big Brother, had is finale tonight! I'm happy to report that one of my two favorite players won - Jordan! And Jeff, my other favorite player, won the America's Vote and $25,000! Not bad for 70+ days work :)

I love this time of year, and for those of you who know me well, know that I love my TV shows. I'm very emotional about the ones that I'm dedicated to - Bernt can definitely atest to this! I've decided to tell you about the shows I'm most excited about this Fall season because who really doesn't want to hear all about my obsessions...

Monday Night - Castle on ABC
This is a drama about a writer and detective who must team up to solve the 'mystery' each week. I've loved Nathan Fillion, one of the stars of the show, ever since he was on Two Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza Place. I'm so excited that this show got picked up for a second season!

Tuesday Night - The Biggest Loser on NBC
This and Big Brother are my favorite reality shows! Bob and Jillian, heart-wrenching stories, and an amazing amount of weight loss - need I say more? I was so excited to watch the season premire tonight! With only 1 episode down, I'm going to predict that either Daniel or Abby is going to win. We'll have to wait a few more months to see if I'm right!

Wednesday Night - Glee on FOX
This is probably the show I've been the most excited about! Singing, singing, some more singing, throw in a bit of drama, and you have the making of a great show! Bernt is pretty sick of the song Don't Stop Believing that they debuted on the first episode - sorry honey!

Thursday Night
This gets tricky. I love Grey's Anatomy on ABC, but Bernt and I are both pretty obsessed with The Office on NBC as well. The both start at 8:00, so Bernt graciously lets me watch Grey's 'live' and then we usually watch The Office online later that night or the next day.

Friday Night - Monk and Psych on USA Network
These are both summer/winter shows, and actually, Monk will be done after this summer :( They are both fun family shows, and surprisingly, Bernt and I both love them. It's a nice way to start the weekend.

Saturday
Usually movie night at the Eidsmoe's. We love our Redbox!

Sunday
Is anyone as excited as I am that Football Season is back!?! From January till August, Bernt and I are totally at a loss for what to watch on Sundays. We both love our teams - Go Pack Go - (sorry Bernt) and can't wait until October 5th! I think it is the Packers year - Go Rodgers - and I really think that Favre is done. Just my personal opinion :)

That's about it! I hope you all enjoyed an insight into my life after the kids are in bed :) Happy TV watching everyone!

No comments: