Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Micah 7:9–10a

Wednesday, August 8th, 2007/Micah

GOD'S MESSAGE FOR ME TODAY
I will bear the indignation of the LORD Because I have sinned against Him, Until He pleads my case and executes justice for me He will bring me out to the light, And I will see His righteousness. Then my enemy will see, And shame will cover her who said to me, "Where is the LORD your God?" Micah 7:9–10a

HOW DOES THIS APPLY TO MY LIFE?
A very cool courtroom scene. We are guilty because we have sinned against God. Once we have repented and given our lives to God, He turns from prosecutor to defendant. To which even though we committed the crime against Him, He will take our place and bear the guilty verdict for the sins we committed against Him! Not only will we God's love, mercy, and justness, but those who don't yet know Him will see also.


Copyright 2007, City Vision / Dr. John A. Mayer
You can purchase a copy of the CityView Report here.

PROFILES OF IMMIGRANT GROUPS IN THE TWIN CITIES

53. Syrian — Pop. 500

• Have been coming to the Twin Cities since 1990.
Religion: Majority are Muslim, few are Catholic, Orthodox, and Christian.


Actor/comedian Jerry Seinfeld

No comments: