Saturday, November 03, 2007

Giraffes, Lady Bugs, and Baby Cows. Oh My!


On Thursday night, Erin, Brevin, and I spent the evening at Hiawatha church's Fall Festival. It was set up as a outreach to the community where parents could come with their kids in costume, play some games, win some candy, and hear a Bible story.

There was a costume contest according to age group that both Brevin and I entered. There was giraffes, wizards, hippies, lady bugs, and army guys to name a few. Brevin went as a baby cow and I was some guy from the 70s. (Erin went as a mom.) Brevin lost to a baby Yoda. And I lost out to Zam Wesesl (another Star Wars character.)

By the end of 2.5 hours, there must have been over 50 parents and kids and some of those were fresh faces. Hopefully we'll see them again come Sunday morning.

Anyway, I wanted to post this yesterday but Erin was going to post some of those pictures on her Facebook profile and I wanted to wait 'til she uploaded them. To see those pics, click here. For those of you who don't want to follow the link SHAME ON YOU! (Just kidding.) Let me start again. For those of you who don't want to follow the link, below is what I looked like dressed up.


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

—b

No comments: