Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A Puppy Named Sadie


Question: Would you give this puppy a home even though one of her legs had to be amputated?

Sadie has a tragic story that needs to be told. She was used as bait for another dog and one of her front legs was so severly broken that the entire limb had to be removed. Doesn't your heart just cry out for her? She will be able to lead a normal life and still be very playful as all dogs are.

I would love to give this puppy a home. Erin on the other hand would like to pay for a "whole" dog. Just because this poor puppy had a tragic experience that wasn't her fault, Erin doesn't want her. If Sadie had all four limbs, it would be no problem. (Am I pulling hard enough on your heart-strings yet?)

I have wanted a dog ever since I moved out on my own. Erin has said that once I get her a home, than I can get my dog. Well, I found my dog. The tough part is convincing Erin to let us give Sadie a home.

I know it's just a dog and I would be happy with another one. But for whatever reason, my heart goes out to this little girl.

—b

3 comments:

Emily said...

Can she walk well?

Anonymous said...

She's so cute and she'll be able to walk just fine as soon as she gets used to it. My vote is YES!! I'll drive down with you guys to pick her up! Ok, sorry Erin, don't kill me.
~Arika

Anonymous said...

Hey my co-worker's neighbor has a tripod dog and she thinks he's cute and he walks just fine. So in a sense he's a "whole" dog.