Wednesday, November 29, 2006

BEing CarbonMade

Online Portfolio

I have just completed uploading 35 pieces of work to CarbonMade.com. It's a site for the "artsy" people of the world who want to display their stuff for fun, for potential employers, or both. Feel free to have a look. The link to it is shown below (I made it easy). ;)

Feel free to give me any advise concerning the wording or oranization. Erin already has some recommendations for me. Also, if you have time, check out the link directly below the one circled; Noemi Photography.

Noemi used to work full time at STEM but has since become a mom and her photography hobby has started paying off. She just launched her website last week. It's very professional and clean. I also like her different perspectives and angles she accomplishes in her work. Give it a looksee!

--

The Monday following Thanksgiving I posted some fun award winners. One of you (mom?) is trying to get me into trouble with my father-in-law by pointing out that I hadn't given him an award. (To see the comment, look under that post in the comments section.)

I hadn't given one to Kevin because I didn't have a good picture of him. But because I don't want to get into trouble with my favorite father-in-law, I had to make an award so here it is:

The "Best father-in-law in the world who happend to be just getting off of work and still wearing scrubs and caught with his eyes half-way open while smiling" award.

(I hope that gets me outta trouble?)

;)



. . . Just for fun.

Can you find Bella?
(As always, click to enlarge.)

If you didn't, then here's all we initially found of her; a single paw.


Here's the other side. Still can't find her?


Here's a closer look. I think she gave up looking for badgers and found a good place to curl up and fall asleep. I wish I could be doing that right now. (Sleeping I mean...not looking for badgers.)


—b


Wednesday, November 29th, 2006/Genesis chapters 49 & 50 and Exodus chapter 1

GOD'S MESSAGE FOR ME TODAY
But the midwives feared God, and did not do as the king of Egypt had commanded them, but let the boys live. Exodus 1:17

HOW DOES THIS APPLY TO MY LIFE?
Even though Pahraoh had commanded the midwives to kill the baby boys, the midwives feared and/or had reverence for God so they disobeyed Pharaoh. Even though their lives would have more than likely been at stake if found out, they feared God more than Pharaoh. I hope I have enough love for God if a situation came about where my life would be at stake, that I would cherish God more than my life.

Copyright 2006, City Vision / John A. Mayer
You can purchase a copy of the CityView Report here.

BE IN PRAYER FOR:
WITCHCRAFT IN THE TWIN CITIES

There are an estimated 20,000 witches of all types who live in our metro area who meet in 179 different witch covens/groups. Many witches are drawn to the Twin Cities area because of the many lakes and rivers, which have spiritual significance to them.
• New Earth Circle Coven of the Northern Dawn Local Council of the Covenant of the Goddess, St. Paul

No comments: