Tuesday, November 21, 2006

F.Y.I.

F.Y.I.

For Your Information: A couple of months ago I posted that Erin and I had purchased a Volkswagon Bug. It was meant as a joke but I obviously did a HORRIBLE job at conveying my sarcasm over the internet. So consider this a retraction. We did not purchase the Bug named PHRED. It was in our neighbors driveway and I took a picture of it. I repeat, we did not buy a VW Bug. Sorry for the confusion



Having said that, if you still don't believe me, you can believe this: We sold PHRED the Bug for a $275,000 Dodge Hennesey Viper. It's sitting in our driveway right now. ;) I'll sell it to you for $80 bagillion dollars!



Also, for fellow SPUDDOGS, be sure to make your football picks early this week. There will be three (yes I said 3) Thanksgiving Day games.



Also, you should get into the habit of making your picks early since the NFL Network looks to make Thursday night football a tradition. Hopefully your cable provider has it available to you.


—b


Tuesday, November 21st, 2006/Genesis chapters 18-21

GOD'S MESSAGE FOR ME TODAY
Thus it came about, when God destroyed the cities of the valley, that God remembered Abraham, and sent Lot out of the midst of the overthrow, when He overthrew the cities in which Lot lived." Genesis 19:29

HOW DOES THIS APPLY TO MY LIFE?
As a direct result of Abraham interceding on Lot's behalf, the Lord intervened and rescued Lot and his family certain death. Lot had no idea that his uncle Abraham had prayed for his safety. All he knew was that the Lord had rescued him. (Glory went the Lord and not Abraham.) Never think that prayer is futile!

Copyright 2006, City Vision / John A. Mayer
You can purchase a copy of the CityView Report here.

BE IN PRAYER FOR:
WITCHCRAFT IN THE TWIN CITIES

There are an estimated 20,000 witches of all types who live in our metro area who meet in 179 different witch covens/groups. Many witches are drawn to the Twin Cities area because of the many lakes and rivers, which have spiritual significance to them.
• Minneapolis Occult Meet Up Group, Minneapolis

No comments: