Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"The Asian Sensation"

(click to enlarge)

Last night I got to experience one of the perks of freelancing...eating. And not just eating mind you, but eating some awesome Asian cuisine!

In the past I have written about Chef Tri Dey Mayer and her Lemon Grass Kitchen. I have been doing her work for a couple years now and it's the best smelling work I've been apart of. :) Anyway, a couple of weeks from now, Tri Dey will be catering local large business (I can't remember which one) during their lunch break. So instead of running to Taco Bell or Burger King, the employees will have a healthy alternative delivered.

In order to help promote her catering business, we created the 24" x 36" poster above. It will be displayed on an easile tempting the hungry worker bees. It was a fun piece to do. Tri Dey had prepared the pieces before I arrived, ready to be photographed. Thankfully it was a beautiful day out yesterday allowing us to take advantage of some perfect natural lighting. After taking several shots of each dish, we got to bring in the food and devour it. Needless to say, I had a full and happy tummy when it was all said and done. I even got to relive some of last nights glory by having leftovers for lunch today.

Having said all that, if you ever find yourself looking for a great catering idea, I highly recommend Lemon Grass Kitchen. Just in case you have a picky palette like my wife, Tri Dey also does other international and as American food as well!

—b

1 comment:

Emily said...

Wow, Tri Dey's food looks delicious!

Em