Thursday, May 18, 2006

Romans chapters 8 and 9

Thursday, May 18th, 2006/Romans chapters 8 and 9

GOD'S MESSAGE FOR ME TODAY
For I could wish that I myself were accursed, separated from Christ for the sake of my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh, —Romans 9:3

HOW DOES THIS APPLY TO MY LIFE?
Paul loves his brethren and kinsmen so much, that he wishes to be separated from Christ for the sake of his fellow Jews. Since the only way to be truly separated from our heavenly Father is hell, he is willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for others.

This is just another goal that I need to set for myself. That I love everyone so much, that I would be willing to go to hell for them. I'm sorry but I need more faith and love because, as of right now, I don't see that happening.


Copyright 2006, City Vision / John A. Mayer
You can purchase a copy of the CityView Report here.

BE IN PRAYER FOR:
THE HOMOSEXUAL CLIMATE OF THE TWIN CITIES

There are an estimated 275,000 homosexuals linving in the Twin Cities. (The homosexual community themselves would claim higher estimates.)

While praying for people practicing homosexuality, we must love them as Christ loved us. If we engage them or if they come to a church we are attending, we must love them and not necessarily focus on their lifestyle, but show them Christ's teachings. After all, there is no sin greater than another. But all sin doesn't have the same consequences either.

HOMOSEXUAL CHURCHES: The following is a list of churches that are exlusively for the homosexual, bi-sexual, and transgender population of the Twin Cities.
• Women's Eclectic Spirituality Group

No comments: