Thursday, June 29, 2006

No Pictures, But...

Keyword: FLEXIBILITY

Well, as you can see...no pictures. :( I have talked with Javed concerning where I can get the best internet connection and right now I'm outside, ground level, as close to Javed and Jen's house (where the wireless internet hub is) without going into the "honey, who's the creepy guy sitting outside our house with a laptop" stage.

I don't know what to say. How about, I'm bummed. I was hoping to give you all daily updates via photos of what was happening. All I can say is that God has used the 17 servant's hearts tremendously! Today was our last "ministry" day and tomorrow at 6:00am we head out to Tobago for some snorkeling.

I do promise that you will get to see more pictures than you can shake a stick at. I am very close to the 600 count milestone. 600! Luckily with digital pictures, you don't have to thumb through every single one. You can just skim and stop on the ones you like. Anyway, we will compile everyone's digital pictures to one DVD and we will all get a copy.

When I get back to the states and to a more reliable internet connection, I will continue what I started in posting the highlights from each day. My first day back to work will be July 5th so look for them then.

Thank you for your prayers and emails and we will be seeing you all VERY soon.

—b

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're looking forward to your safe arrival in the States. Bella misses you (Do I have stories to tell!!). See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Good thing you can still write what's happening. Look forward to hearing about the last day.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bernt-

Sounds like things are going well in Trinidad. Dave and I have been praying for you all. So did you enjoy the wedding. It looked like the bride and groom were Rina Singh and Reaiz- is that true? Well will let you go as I am sure you have had a long day on the beaches of Tobago- a nd a early flight home.

Enjoy
Shanda and Dave

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone for your prayers.

Hey Shanda. I'm not sure who the bride and groom where but I think you are right.

I was able to see Kelsey in passing. She looks the same as ever. Say hi to Niki and baby for me.

—b