Thursday, June 15, 2006

Sleeping Like a Dog

Out Cold.

After a long day at work, we finally got home close to 7:00 and I was tired. I didn't realize how tired. Responsibilities completed (Bella fed and taken outside), I immediately headed upstairs for bed. Assuming I take a relatively quick nap, I woke up at 9:30 to Bella whinning at the bedroom door. Letting her out, I went straight back to bed only to oversleep my morning Bible study time.

So...Did anything exciting happen for anyone last night? I don't even know what Erin did. Oh well. Till next time...

—b

Thursday, June 15th, 2006

GOD'S MESSAGE FOR ME TODAY
Get some sleep so that I won't oversleep my quite-time again.


Copyright 2006, City Vision / John A. Mayer
You can purchase a copy of the CityView Report here.

BE IN PRAYER FOR:
THE WORLD RELIGION AND CULT/SECT/OCCULT GROUPS THAT ADVERTISE IN HOMOSEXUAL PUBLICATIONS
There are an estimated 275,000 homosexuals linving in the Twin Cities. (The homosexual community themselves would claim higher estimates.)
Mayim Rabim Congregation, Minneapolis

No comments: