Thursday, June 15, 2006

Sleeping Like a Dog

Out Cold.

After a long day at work, we finally got home close to 7:00 and I was tired. I didn't realize how tired. Responsibilities completed (Bella fed and taken outside), I immediately headed upstairs for bed. Assuming I take a relatively quick nap, I woke up at 9:30 to Bella whinning at the bedroom door. Letting her out, I went straight back to bed only to oversleep my morning Bible study time.

So...Did anything exciting happen for anyone last night? I don't even know what Erin did. Oh well. Till next time...

—b

Thursday, June 15th, 2006

GOD'S MESSAGE FOR ME TODAY
Get some sleep so that I won't oversleep my quite-time again.


Copyright 2006, City Vision / John A. Mayer
You can purchase a copy of the CityView Report here.

BE IN PRAYER FOR:
THE WORLD RELIGION AND CULT/SECT/OCCULT GROUPS THAT ADVERTISE IN HOMOSEXUAL PUBLICATIONS
There are an estimated 275,000 homosexuals linving in the Twin Cities. (The homosexual community themselves would claim higher estimates.)
• Mayim Rabim Congregation, Minneapolis

No comments: