Wednesday, December 06, 2006

All Nose

All Nose

I ended up leaving work early on Monday and didn't make it in yesterday. Today, that picture is me. The only thing I should have added was how red my nose is. Owie. Anyway, I'm alive and breathing through my mouth. :0

—b



Wednesday, December 6th, 2006/Exodus chapters 26-31

GOD'S MESSAGE FOR ME TODAY
"And behold, I Myself have appointed with him [Bezalel from verse 2] Oholiab, the son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan; and in the hearts of all who are skillful I have put skill, that they may make all that I have commanded you:" Exodus 31:6

HOW DOES THIS APPLY TO MY LIFE?
Our "skills" have been give to us by God. Not everyone is going to have the same areas of expertise. They aren't supposed to. And despite what society says, all skills are valuable. From working at Burger King to having a doctorite. You were given your talents for a reason. All skills are to be used to glorify God.

Copyright 2006, City Vision / John A. Mayer
You can purchase a copy of the CityView Report here.

BE IN PRAYER FOR:
WITCHCRAFT IN THE TWIN CITIES

There are an estimated 20,000 witches of all types who live in our metro area who meet in 179 different witch covens/groups. Many witches are drawn to the Twin Cities area because of the many lakes and rivers, which have spiritual significance to them.
• Pagan Youth Circle, Anoka

No comments: