Thursday, December 14, 2006

Frosty

Good Ol' Frosty.

We finished Christmas shopping last night (and when I say we I mean Erin) and I have just been craving snow. So Erin let me pick up the Christmas classic Frosty the Snowman. I threw it in right away when we got home and fed my hunger for snowfall. Not the best idea. Anyway, so I made some desktop pictures to feed my need while at work. Enjoy. ;)

—b

































Thursday, December 14th, 2006/Leviticus chapters 15-20

GOD'S MESSAGE FOR ME TODAY
"'Thus you are to be holy to Me, for I the LORD am holy; and I have set you apart from the peoples to be Mine.'" Leviticus 20:26

HOW DOES THIS APPLY TO MY LIFE?
There it is. That's what it means to be a Christian; a person who belongs to God. We are not to follow what the usaved do, but be holy (set apart) for we belong to God!

Copyright 2006, City Vision / John A. Mayer
You can purchase a copy of the CityView Report here.

BE IN PRAYER FOR:
WITCHCRAFT IN THE TWIN CITIES

There are an estimated 20,000 witches of all types who live in our metro area who meet in 179 different witch covens/groups. Many witches are drawn to the Twin Cities area because of the many lakes and rivers, which have spiritual significance to them.
• Shades of GrayCircle, Minneapolis

No comments: