Monday, December 11, 2006

Christian No More?

Christian No More. . .Huh!?!

Now before you jump to conclusions as to what I'm referring to, check out the video. What do you think? Is it appropriate? Do you agree? Do you care? :)

According to the person who posted the video on YouTube, it was created by the Community Christian Church. Besides them being based in Illinois, I have no idea what they stand for (which kinda scares me actually). Click here to visit their website if you're curious.

—b

Monday, December 11th, 2006/Leviticus chapters 4-7

GOD'S MESSAGE FOR ME TODAY
"'So it shall be when he becomes guilty in one of these, that he shall confess that in which he has sinned.'" Leviticus 5:5

HOW DOES THIS APPLY TO MY LIFE?
We know that we need to ask God for the forgiveness of our sins. But when we ask, do we spefically name the sins we committed? That is something I need to work on. Instead of just saying "Lord, please forgive my sins." I should say, "Lord, please forgive me for getting upset while sitting in traffic..." Hopefully by remembering and admitting the specific sin that I committed against God, I will consciously work on that area of my life.

Copyright 2006, City Vision / John A. Mayer
You can purchase a copy of the CityView Report here.

BE IN PRAYER FOR:
WITCHCRAFT IN THE TWIN CITIES

There are an estimated 20,000 witches of all types who live in our metro area who meet in 179 different witch covens/groups. Many witches are drawn to the Twin Cities area because of the many lakes and rivers, which have spiritual significance to them.
• Reformed Druids of North America (Grove Coven), Minneapolis

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your comment Pastor Chris. ;)

Yea, I liked the point of living your life for God. Not having to have bumper stickers to let others know that you belong to Christ. Hopefully our lives would reflect that we love Jesus.

Good point about "Christian ripping on Christian". Considering we are all on the same side. :)

—b