Friday, December 01, 2006

Christmas Closeups

(click to englarge)

Christmas Closeup

When I got home last night from freelance with CityVision, I noticed that Erin had started decorating for Christmas. Here are 8 blurry, macro images of items she has put up. Can you guess what they are? Answers Monday.

—b

Friday, December 1st, 2006/Exodus chapters 5-???

GOD'S MESSAGE FOR ME TODAY
Having woken up late, I decided to dive into my prayer requests notebook. In it are (so far) a page and a half of prayer concerns that I lift up to my heavenly Father on a near daily basis and sometimes multiple times a day.

Beneath each prayer request is a place where I can write how God has answered that prayer. So far only two have been answered but both were answered beyond my expectation. One of them was the last pro-life banquet. Long story short, Erin and I really wanted to get 10 people to sit at our table. (We got a bonus for getting a full table). Anyway, we only had 4 that night. But the next day, one of our co-workers said we could get the credit for the people she brought! Final total=11! One more than we were shooting for!

I know God won't always answer prayer like that but if you ever feel like having something prayed for, let me know; or make your own prayer notebook if you don't already have one.

P.S. Having a notebook also helps my mind from wandering while praying since I can just focus on the list. :)

Copyright 2006, City Vision / John A. Mayer
You can purchase a copy of the CityView Report here.

BE IN PRAYER FOR:
WITCHCRAFT IN THE TWIN CITIES

There are an estimated 20,000 witches of all types who live in our metro area who meet in 179 different witch covens/groups. Many witches are drawn to the Twin Cities area because of the many lakes and rivers, which have spiritual significance to them.
• One Voice, White Bear Lake

No comments: