Thursday, December 07, 2006

CityView Snoring

CITYVIEW REPORT 2007

Last night, my ginormous nose and I had a meeting with John Mayer of CityVision. My goal of the night was to finish the cover of the upcoming CityView Report. By God's grace, it happened. I think this is my favorite cover of the few that I have done. In fact, I'm going to use this cover instead of last year's on my portfolio site. Be sure to look for the 2007 edition early next year. It's a great guide for what's happening spiritually behind the scenes in the Twin Cities.

After I got back from freelance, I needed to crash for the night. Like I had mentioned earlier, it was by God's grace that I was able to get the cover done because I was feeling lousy. So I grabbed some of Erin's "happy medicine" as she calls it, and headed for bed.

As a side note, Erin's happy medicine is actually Tylenol: Severe Cold and Flu. It works wonders! Give it 10 minutes and you can't feel your legs. 5 more minutes and Mr. Sandman has hit you upside the head.

Anyway, I barely remember Erin coming to bed and her waking me up because of my snoring. (I normally don't snore but since I couldn't breath through my nose, I guess I had no choice.) ;) I must have kept snoring since she ended up sleeping in the other room. SORRY HONEY!

That's true love. When your significant other will sacrifice her own sleep just so her big-nosed husband can continue in his comatose state. Hopefully she won't have to do that again. It should have been me getting up and moving to another room but her gesture has been well noted.

—b

Thursday, December 7th, 2006/Exodus chapters 32-34

GOD'S MESSAGE FOR ME TODAY
"Now therefore, I pray You, if I have found favor in Your sight, let me know Your ways that I may know You, so that I may find favor in Your sight." The LORD said to Moses, "I will also do this thing of which you have spoken; for you have found favor in My sight and I have known you by name." Exodus 33:13a & 17

HOW DOES THIS APPLY TO MY LIFE?
Christianity is a realationship, not a religion! I love how close God and Moses are to each other. Both God and Moses knowing each other. When we know God's ways, then we will know Him. Just stop and think about it. We can know God! Verse 11 sums it up: Thus the LORD used to speak to Moses face to face, just as a man speaks to his friend.

Copyright 2006, City Vision / John A. Mayer
You can purchase a copy of the CityView Report here.

BE IN PRAYER FOR:
WITCHCRAFT IN THE TWIN CITIES

There are an estimated 20,000 witches of all types who live in our metro area who meet in 179 different witch covens/groups. Many witches are drawn to the Twin Cities area because of the many lakes and rivers, which have spiritual significance to them.
• Prarie Spring Teaching Circle, Minneapolis

No comments: