Saturday, April 08, 2006

InDecision 2006

C'mon Brett. Just make a decision.

Will Brett Favre be back next year? That seems to be the most asked and highly publisized question and poll going on in ESPN.

No big deal for us Viking fans. Erin and I had a conversation about it in the car. This is the only Packer QB she has ever known. On the other I have gone through Tommy Kramer, Wade Wilson, Rich Gannon, Warren Moon, Sean Salisbury, Randel Cunnigham, Brad Johnson, Dante Caulpepper, and back to Brad Johnson. And those are the only ones I can come up with off the top of my head.

Face it, Favre will be coming back. Aaron Rogers will still be #2.

—b



Saturday, April 8th, 2006/Mark chapters ???

CONFESSION: I had ample opportunity to complete my Bible study but I continued to sleep. Hopefully I'll make time to do it tonight. I don't have Bella to keep me accountable. (That's right, I'm blaming the dog.) ;)



Copyright 2006, City Vision / John A. Mayer
You can purchase a copy of the CityView Report here.

BE IN PRAYER FOR:
THE UNREACHED PEOPLE IN THE TWIN CITIES

•• There are 125,000 Muslims living in the Twin Cities.

No comments: