Thursday, February 08, 2007

2nd Trimester

14 Weeks and Counting...

Every week, both Erin and I receive an automated email from BabyCenter.com. It gives us an update on how Isaac/Tegan is progressing. It's fun to see him/her growing. 6 months to the day the baby is due!




Last night the U.S. Men's National Soccer Team took on arch-rivals Mexico. We weren't able to watch since we had Bible study last night but the final score was not dissapointing. 2-0 U.S. Way to go guys! Now, if the United States could just get some good soccer coverage...


—b


STEM JOB UPDATE:
This morning I asked our COO about when Erin and I could expect and answer and he said Roger will be coming in tomorrow and they will be meeting about our future with STEM. So hopefully I'll be able to post a "yay" or "nay" tomorrow.



Thursday, February 8th, 2007/2 Samuel chapters 13-15

GOD'S MESSAGE FOR ME TODAY
"As for me, where could I get rid of my reproach? And as for you, you will be like one of the fools in Israel."2 Samuel 13:13a

HOW DOES THIS APPLY TO MY LIFE?
"Stop and think." My parents told me that so many times and yet did I listen? Of course not. Sin has consequences. Before we act on impulse or start to wander down a path which we know leads to sinning against our heavenly Father, stop and think.

Copyright 2007, City Vision / John A. Mayer
You can purchase a copy of the CityView Report here.

SPIRITUAL TWIN CITIES NOTEABLES
• Many older "white" congregations, started prior to the 1950s, have recently ransitioned to become African American, Asian, Hispanic, or multi-cultural churches as their neighborhood compositions have radically changed.

No comments: