Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Bernt's Wednesday Evening

What to do on a rainy Wednesday night babysitting…

5:37 pm Put in the DVD "Robots" to keep four-year old Anna entertained while I try and figure out what to make for supper.
5:48 pm Since I can only make cold cereal, macaroni and cheese, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, that should make supper easy.
5:52 pm Ah nuts, out of "Lucky Charms". I guess mac and cheese it is.
5:54 pm Decide which noodle shape to eat. Scooby-Doo or SpongeBob SquarePants…
6:12 pm …better hurry up and pick one before the movie ends…
6:19 pm …hmmm…
6:27 pm …SpongeBob it is. Sorry Scooby, no offense.
6:39 pm Suppers ready. SpongeBob mac and cheese, baby carrots, cottage cheese, and 1% milk. Stop the movie while we eat and catch up on the many mis-adventures of "Jimmy Neutron".
7:33 pm Start up the movie for Anna while I clean. Yep me and cleaning. Will wonders never cease.
8:04 pm Movies done. (I would recommend it. Very good.) Time for bed.
8:34 pm Anna's in bed and has been reasurred that there are no monsters in her closet. I even put Clifford in front of the closet doors to re-assure her.
9:00 pm Celebrate a U.S. National Soccer team victory over Panama.
9:06 pm Celebrate (silently) that Anna didn't wake up from earlier celebration.
9:38 pm Celebrate Erin returning home from Awana.
9:42 pm Celebrate (silently again) that Anna didn't wake up from either celebration.
9:56 pm Update newly created blog.
10:18 pm Publish this post and head to bed myself. Goodnight all!

—b

1 comment:

Emily said...

It's entertaining to read of your evening! You're an amusing writer. I'm glad you're doing this blog. I feel closer to you! Love Ya! Em +- ~ 2 Timothy 1:4