Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Mission Maker Received???


A quick update for everyone who is on our mailing list...

Several people from our office have received the latest Mission Maker magazine in the mail. Have you? 'Cause Erin and I haven't. But that might not mean anything since we are still waiting for last years issue to arrive.

Anyway, I would love to get any feedback, positive or negative. Getting feedback is the only way we can make the magazine better. If you get the time, leave a message or email what you liked or didn't like. Please don't feel like you have to be "nice" and not say how you really feel. I won't take anything personally. In the end, my goal is to create the best possible product to hopefully inspire others into missions.

If anyone hasn't received the magazine and would like one, you can order one here for $6.30. The retail is $7.00. (No, I don't get any commission.) ;)

Thanks everyone!

—b

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really liked it because my man is on the front!