Monday, October 17, 2005

Minnesota Football


Being a fan of Minnesota football can be summed up in one word, FRUSTRATING! First seeing the highlights (in this case it would be "lowlights") on ESPN of the Gophers inability to punt the ball! All they had to do was kick the pigskin for the win and they couldn't even do that!

Next was witnessing the Vikings getting owned by the Chicago Bears! THE BEARS!!! Not only is losing to them bad enough but when the final score is 28-3. Ouch! I won't even start to go over the Vikings problems in yesterdays game because I would never finish. Let me just say that I changed my vote on my own poll to the Detroit Lions winning the division. (I'm just hoping it won't be the Packers.)

Don't get me wrong. I'm still going to route and follow the Gophers and Vikes but I'm going to start putting more attention and hope into Minnesota hockey. GO WILD!

—b

1 comment:

Emily said...

Erin,

Thanks for coming this weekend! It was fun having you here! I'm sorry that I couldn't spend more time with you. My exams are now over. Yah! I wish NDSU got a fall break like Concordia, because that is this week. I get to look forward to Veterans' Day. Yippee. Oh, Mom pestered me 3 or 4 times last night about what clothes to wear together. =)

~Em