Thursday, January 11, 2007

Upon Further Review

(click to enlarge)
Peek-A-Boo

Well, we have all seen ultra sounds before but they sure mean a lot more when the image is yours.

Like I said yesterday, Erin is pregnant and had her first ultra sound appointment this morning. Also like yesterday I said I had a new favorite sound, now I have a new favorite picture. My rambling can't describe how happy I am. Thank you Lord!!!

I think everything is self explanatory but I'll point out the obvious anyway.

As I was looking at the closer at the picture, I thought I noticed something on the baby's head. I couldn't be sure though. So, just like in the movies, I zoomed in on the head as close as I could and I couldn't believe my eyes! Take a look at the picture below and you tell me what you see.

I don't know about you but I see a future Vikings fan!

—b

PS. Oops, I almost forgot. The projected birthdate for the future Viking fan is the same day that my Dad celebrate's his birthday, August 8th.


Thursday, January 11th, 2007/Deuteronomy chapter 32

GOD'S MESSAGE FOR ME TODAY
"For the LORD will vindicate His people, And will have compassion on His servants, When He sees that their strength is gone, And there is none remaining, bond or free." Deuteronomy 32:36

HOW DOES THIS APPLY TO MY LIFE?
Extremely encouraging doesn't even begin to describe it.

Copyright 2007, City Vision / John A. Mayer
You can purchase a copy of the CityView Report here.

SPIRITUAL TWIN CITIES NOTEABLES
• There are 176 different deonominations represented in the Twin Cities

No comments: